Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad
-The company is a leading small Irish manufacturing of innovative products exporting over 95% of they are products to Europe, the USA and Asia through they are network of distributors and they are Ecommerce websites in multiple international markets. They are an award winning company supported by Enterprise Ireland. They are customers are B2B and include companies such as NASA, Coca Cola, BMW, SAP, Hertz, Audi, Cisco, RAF, AirBnB, Accenture, NHS, Glaxo, McAfee, ALDI, Tesco and many others.
Work From Home available
Candidates should be having internet connection & Laptop.
Job role / responsibilities
1. Grow the number of transactions and leads from ecommerce.
2. Improve UX / on site experience for customers.
3. Contribute to improved conversion rates both paid and organic.
4. Contribute to improve organic ranking of websites. Responsibilities will include managing and improving our websites to help the ecommerce department grow revenue, increase conversions and improve the customer experience.
● Growing our SEO performance by driving improvements on our websites
● Optimising and creating content for the product listings, local blogs, emails, website pages
● Reporting through Google Analytics
● Contribute to advertising such as Google ads including market research.
● Using Wordpress CMS to upload content
● Contribute to team activities and wider company projects.
Qualifications ● Minimum 3 years of experience in SEO/Ecommerce related roles
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||SEO Executive eCommerce executive Product Promoter Keyword Optimization SEO Digital Marketing Online sales SMO Social Media Optimization Social Media Branding google analytics|
|Contact Person||Diana Amon|
|Address||B/116, Morya House, Morya Estate, Andheri Link Road, Andheri West|